8 chicken breast halves (small, skin and bone removed)
1/2 cup bread crumbs (Italian seasoned, crushed)
8 ounces mozzarella cheese, part skim (shredded)
1 tablespoon canola oil
4 cloves garlic (minced)
2 packages spinach leaves
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; pound chicken to 1/4 inch thick.
- Coat chicken with bread crumbs and place on foil-covered baking sheet. Discard remaining bread crumbs. Bake 10 minutes.
- Top chicken with cheese; bake 4-5 minutes until cheese is melted and chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add garlic and stir 1 minute.
- Add half the spinach and cook 1 minute.
- Add remaining spinach. Cook until wilted, turning occasionally. Serve with chicken.