4 tortillas (large)
3 tablespoons canola oil
1/4 cup bell pepper
1/4 cup onion
4 egg (lightly beaten)
4 tablespoons cheddar cheese, low-fat (grated)
- Wash hands and cooking area.
- Tear tortillas into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a medium-sized pan.
- Add tortillas and stir until pieces begin to brown.
- Add peppers and onion; sauté until soft.
- Add eggs; stir until the eggs are cooked.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle on the grated cheese.
- Cover the pan and let cheese melt.
- Serve immediately.