2 ripe mangoes (divided)
1 English cucumber (divided)
2 tablespoons chopped onion
1 jalapeño pepper, finely diced (optional)
1/2 cup water
2 containers plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- Cut all but one half of mango into chunks, removing peel and pit; chill remaining mango half for use with garnish.
- Slice off 1/4 of the cucumber and chill for use with garnish. Coarsely chop remaining 3/4 of the cucumber.
- Place chopped mango, cucumber, onion, and pepper (optional) in blender or food processor with lime juice and water. Purée until smooth.
- Blend in yogurt. Chill until ready to serve.
- About 15-30 minutes before serving, prepare garnish. Dice chilled mango half, removing peel and pit; dice remaining cucumber. Mix mango and cucumber dices with cilantro. To serve, top bowls of soup with garnish.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with a glass of 100% apple juice.