1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
1 1/2 teaspoons allspice (ground)
1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper (ground)
1 tablespoon hot pepper (chopped)
1 teaspoon hot pepper (crushed, dried)
2 teaspoons oregano (crushed)
2 teaspoons thyme
1/2 teaspoon salt
6 garlic clove (finely chopped)
1 cup onion (pureed or finely chopped)
1/4 cup vinegar
9 teaspoons brown sugar (3 Tablespoons)
8 pieces of chicken, skinless (4 drumsicks, 4 breasts)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in large bowl. Rub seasonings over chicken and marinate in refrigerator for 6 hours or longer.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Space chicken evenly on non-stick or lightly greased baking pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 30–40 minutes or until the meat can easily be pulled away from the bone with a fork.