Set the stage for a delicious plate with these healthy fish tacos with peach salsa. Perfect for a summertime taco night!
For the salsa:
- 1 can 15.25 ounces peach halves (drained, rinsed, and chopped, about 1 cup)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (finely chopped, about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 red onion (finely chopped, about 1/4 cup)
- 1 whole jalapeno pepper (rinsed. seeded, and finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 1 lb)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon low-sodium adobo seasoning
- 1 package low-sodium sazon seasoning
- 8 6″ flour tortillas (warmed)
For the Salsa:
- In a medium bowl, stir together chopped peaches, bell pepper, onions, jalapenos, cilantro, and lemon juice; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
For the Fish:
- Heat grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Using paper towels, pat fish dry, transfer to plate.
- In a small bowl, stir together chili powder, low-sodium adobo and Sazon packet.
- Rub fish with spice mixture to coat completely.
- Place fish on hot greased grill grates.
- Cook, flipping once until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork (145 degrees F), about 8 minutes.
- Thinly slice fish.
- To serve, fill each tortilla with 1/2 fish fillet and about 1/3 cup of salsa.
Serving Suggestions: serve with a Summer Corn Salad, chock full of vegetables, and a quick Mango Banana Shake for your best taco night yet!