2 cups fresh asparagus, large spears (cut into 1″ pieces)
1/2 yellow or red bell pepper (cut into 1/2″ pieces)
1 clove garlic (minced)
1 14 oz can quartered artichoke hearts (drained)
12 ounces fresh or frozen large raw shrimp (peeled and deveined)
1 1/2 cups dry quinoa (cooked according to package directions)
- Place vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl and whisk; set aside.
- Cut vegetables as directed.
- Heat grill and grilling tray.
- Place vegetables and shrimp in a large bowl; add about 1/3 of the vinaigrette (about 3 Tbsp) and toss.
- Spread shrimp-vegetable mixture over hot grilling tray.
- Grill, turning shrimp and vegetables, until the flesh of the shrimp is an opaque color (about 5-6 minutes); remove from grill.
- Serve grill mixture over cooked quinoa, and drizzle with vinaigrette.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with non fat-milk and grapes.