1 1/3 cans peaches, in light syrup (15 oz. can), drained, sliced
2 medium apples, tart, peeled, sliced
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3/4 cup flour
1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
3 tablespoons margarine, chilled
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F. Lightly grease 9- by 9- by 2-inch casserole dish.
- Combine peaches, apples, vanilla, and cinnamon in a bowl. Toss well and spread evenly in greased casserole dish.
- Combine flour and sugar in small bowl. Cut in margarine with two knives until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Sprinkle flour mixture evenly over fruit.
- Bake until lightly browned and bubbly, about 20 minutes.