1/4 cup margarine or butter
1 onion (small, finely chopped)
3 cups potatoes (cubed)
3/4 cup chicken broth
1/2 tablespoon curry powder
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Peel the onion, and chop it into small pieces.
2. Peel the potatoes, and chop them into 1 inch cubes.
3. Boil the potatoes in a medium saucepan until they are soft. Drain off the hot water.
4. Add ice cold water to cover the potatoes.
5. Melt the butter on medium heat in a frying pan or skillet.
6. Cook the onion in the butter until it turns yellow.
7. Drain the water from the potatoes, and add them to the frying pan. Stir and cook until they absorb the butter.
8. Add the broth, curry powder, and lemon juice.
9. Cook until the potatoes have absorbed the broth.