1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
1/2 cup apple juice
1 tablespoon tomato basil garlic seasoning blend, no-salt
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a small sauté pan, toast almond slivers until golden.
- Remove from pan and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, toss dressing with all ingredients except lettuce.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, place lettuce leaves on individual plates; top with salad.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a glass of non-fat milk, 1 slice of whole-grain bread, and pear slices.