3 cups jicama, sliced (small)
2 cups watermelon (cut into pieces)
1 papaya (small)
1 lime, cut into small pieces
1 teaspoon lime or orange juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1. Wash, peel, and cut the jicama into thin slices.
2. Wash, peel, and cut the rest of the fruit (including the lime) into slices or small pieces.
3. On a large plate, arrange the fruit. Sprinkle the lime or orange juice over the fruit.
4. In a small bowl, mix the salt and chili powder. Sprinkle over the fruit and serve.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.