2 tablespoons salt-free Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 12-inch, whole-wheat pizza crust, thin, pre-baked
4 Roma tomatoes (thinly sliced)
1 1/2 cups crimini mushrooms (sliced)
2 cups baby spinach
1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
3/4 cup shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese
- Place rack in center of oven and preheat oven to 400 °F.
- In a small bowl, mix Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend with olive oil.
- Place pizza crust on pizza pan. Brush pizza dough with olive oil blend, reserve remainder.
- In a large mixing bowl, gently toss vegetables and remaining olive oil blend.
- Spread coated vegetables evenly over pizza dough, leaving about 1/2-inch border around the edges. Top vegetables with shredded cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serving Suggestions: Serve with a side salad and a glass of juice.
- Ideas for a Side Salad: Spinach, Tomato Slices and Vinaigrette (made with 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1/2 tsp sugar, and 1 tbsp low-sodium seasoning blend)