Watch how to make this kid-friendly recipe
(link is external)
3 cartons yogurt, non-fat strawberry (8 ounces each)
10 ounces strawberries, frozen (thawed and undrained)
8 ounces crushed pineapple (undrained, canned)
1. Line 18 muffin-tin cups with paper baking cups.
2. Dice or mash bananas and place in a large mixing bowl.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients.
4. Spoon into muffin-tin cups and freeze at least 3 hours or until firm. Remove frozen cups and store in a plastic bag in freezer.
5. Before serving, remove paper cups and let stand 10 minutes.