Use this recipe to make your own whole wheat flour or corn flour tortilla chips.
flour tortillas (10-inch, whole wheat)
cooking oil spray
salt (dash, optional)
1. Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400°F.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with the cooking spray.
3. Cut tortillas into 8 sections (as if you were cutting a pizza) and place on baking sheet.
4. Spray tops of tortilla sections with cooking spray and lightly salt, if desired.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, until crisp and light brown, watching closely so the chips don’t burn.
– Corn tortillas may also be used for less calories and fat.