4 potatoes (medium)
4 cups mixed vegetables (frozen)
1 1/4 cups sour cream, non-fat
1/2 teaspoon oregano (dried)
1/2 teaspoon basil (dried)
black pepper (to taste)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Pierce each potato several times with a fork. Microwave on high until tender, about 3-4 minutes per potato.
- Steam mixed vegetables until hot.
- Mix the sour cream with the herbs and pepper.
- Split the potatoes in the center and fill with steamed veggies. Top with sour cream and serve hot.
Learn more about potatoes.