1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 egg (beaten)
3 1/2 cups brown rice, cooked (or white rice)
1 cup chicken breast, ham or pork, cooked (and chopped)
1 cup mixed vegetables, cooked (and chopped)
2 green onion (sliced)
soy sauce or hot sauce (optional, to taste)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Heat pan. Add 1 teaspoon of oil. Add eggs and scramble.
- Remove cooked eggs and set aside.
- Add the rest of oil (2 teaspoons) to pan. Stir fry rice, breaking up lumps by pressing rice against pan.
- Add cooked meat and/or vegetables. Stir fry until heated.
- Add green onions, reserved eggs and sauce to taste. Serve hot.
- Cover and refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.