4 4-ounce white fish fillets (frozen, or cod or perch)
2 cups mixed vegetables (frozen)
1 onion (small, diced)
1 teaspoon lemon juice (or fresh lemon, sliced thin)
1 tablespoon parsley flakes (dried or fresh chopped)
aluminum foil (10×12 inches square)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Separate and place fish fillets in center of each tin foil square.
3. Combine frozen vegetables and diced onion in bowl and mix. Spoon vegetables around fillets.
4. Sprinkle with lemon juice (or top with lemon slice) and add parsley on top. Fold ends of tin foil together to form leak-proof seal.
5. Bake for 10 minutes. Serve.
6. Refrigerate leftovers.