4 potatoes (sliced)
6 carrot (sliced)
1 onion (large, quartered)
1 chicken (raw, – cut into pieces, skin removed)
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon thyme
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place potatoes, carrots and onions in a large roasting pan.
3. Put chicken pieces on top of the vegetables.
4. Mix water, thyme and pepper. Pour over chicken and vegetables.
5. Spoon juices over chicken once or twice during cooking.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for one hour or more until browned and tender.
Learn more about: