2 tablespoons 1% low fat milk
1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup quick cooking oats, dry
2 3/4 cups low-sodium sweet potatoes, drained and chopped (about 15 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, and oatmeal. Mix well and set aside.
- In a medium-size baking pan, add the sweet potatoes so that they cover the bottom of the pan.
- Add the oatmeal mixture on top of the sweet potatoes.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve hot or refrigerate and serve cold.