1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon soy sauce (low sodium)
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1 cup pineapple (canned)
1 tablespoon cornstarch (for thickness)
2 teaspoons oil
1 package frozen stir-fry vegetables (16 oz bag)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine all ingredients except vegetables into bowl, mix and set aside.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in skillet and add frozen vegetables. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add sweet and sour sauce and cook for another 2 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil. Add water if it seems too thick.
- Serve immediately. This dish is great over pasta or brown rice.