1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1/3 cup water
1 cup carrot (sliced)
2 cups broccoli
1 bell pepper (chopped)
1 onion (chopped)
2 cups fresh mushrooms (sliced)
2 tablespoons oil
8 ounces sliced beef
- Wash hands and any cooking surface.
- Mix spices, soy sauce and water; set aside.
- Wash vegetables. Slice carrots, broccoli and mushrooms. Chop onions and bell peppers.
- Heat oil in large frying pan and add meat when oil is hot; stir until brown.
- Push meat to the side and in the middle of the pan add carrots, onions and peppers. Cook them for one minute
- Add mushrooms and broccoli. Cook until they are tender.
- Add liquid mixture and cook until bubbly.
- Reduce heat, cover pan and cook for two more minutes.
- Serve over whole wheat pasta or brown rice.