1 green pepper (medium)
4 pork chops (boneless, about 1 pound)
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup pineapple chunks (8-ounce, undrained)
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Cut the green pepper into strips.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Place pork chops on the heated skillet. Sprinkle the salt on top.
- Cook the pork for 5 minutes on low heat on each side.
- The pork should lose its pink color when it’s cooked enough.
- Remove the cooked pork from the skillet. Place it in a serving dish.
- Put the green pepper slices in the skillet.
- Stir the in pineapple chunks with their juice.
- Stir in the ginger and cinnamon.
- Simmer for about 3-5 minutes.
- Spoon the pineapple mixture over cooked pork.