2 cups salad greens (of your choice)
1 cup vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, green beans) (chopped)
1 cup pineapple chunks, drained (canned in juice, or fresh orange segments)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Put mixed salad greens on a large platter or in a salad bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix chopped vegetables and pineapple or orange segments.
- Add dressing and stir.
- Spoon mixture over salad greens.
- Top with raisins and nuts. Serve.
DYNAMITE DRESSING PREPARATION:
1. In a small bowl, mix all ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tomatoes used in nutrition and cost analysis for vegetables.
Learn more about: