- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Medium bowl
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mix well.
- For a tangy treat, try adding 1 teaspoon lemon or lime zest instead of cinnamon. Zest fruit using the small holes on a box grater.
- If you use vanilla yogurt, do not add honey to recipe.
- Serve as a dip with any cut-up fruits you like. Try apples, kiwis, bananas, grapes, or strawberries. For best price, buy fruits in season.