- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 kiwis
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 3 Tablespoons mint leaves
- ½ cup shredded, toasted coconut
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- Can opener
- Cutting board
- Large bowl
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing spoon
- Sharp knife
- Small pot
- Thaw frozen fruit in the refrigerator until no longer hard, but still cool to the touch.
- Peel and slice bananas and kiwis.
- If using, rinse and chop mint leaves.
- Drain canned pineapple, reserving juice.
- In a large bowl, add bananas, kiwis, pineapple, and thawed fruit. Mix.
- In a small pot over medium heat, add reserved pineapple juice and honey. Stir. Heat until honey melts into juice to form a sauce, about 5 minutes. Allow sauce to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour sauce over fruit salad. Mix to coat fruit. If using, mix in mint, coconut, and almonds.