2 cucumbers (diced into 1/4 inch pieces)
3 red bell peppers (seeded and diced into 1/4 inch pieces)
3 green peppers (seeded and diced into 1/4 inch pieces)
4 celery stalks (diced into 1/4 inch pieces)
2 tomatoes (diced into 1/4 inch pieces)
1 onion (medium, diced into 1/4 inch pieces)
2 cups tomato juice, low-sodium
3 garlic cloves (fresh minced)
1 tablespoon cumin (ground)
1 cup cilantro (fresh chopped)
salt and pepper (to taste, optional)
1. Combine all ingredients except salt, pepper, and lemons in a bowl.
2. Remove 2 cups of the mixture and reserve.
3. Using a blender or food processor, puree the remaining mixture in the bowl.
4. Add 2 cups of reserved mixture to the pureed mixture.
5. Season with salt, pepper (optional) and the juice from the lemons.
6. Cover mixture and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
7. Serve cold, garnished with chopped cilantro.