Salad goes great with any kind of meal. We’ve added some unusual tastes to this one. Tell us what you think!
Sharp knife (adult needed)
Large salad bowl
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and torn
- 1 bunch flat leaf spinach, washed and torn (or 1 5-ounce bag of fresh baby lettuce)
- 1 small cucumber, scrubbed and diced*
- 1⁄2 cup green beans
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 avocado, diced (if you like)
- 16 green grapes
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
Put the lettuce, spinach, cucumber, green beans, celery, avocado, and grapes in the salad bowl and toss well.
Add Ranch Dressing and toss again.
Serve right away.
* Diced means cut into pieces the size of dice.