1 can cream of mushroom soup (10.5 ounce can)
1 cup milk, 1%
1 1/2 cups chicken, boneless (cut in pieces)
1 ounce chopped green chiles, canned (1 can)
1 corn tortillas (cut into strips)
6 cups cheddar cheese, low-fat, shredded
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Mix mushroom soup, milk, chicken, and green chile peppers.
- Pour 1/3 of the soup mixture into the bottom of a 2-quart baking dish that has been coated with oil or cooking spray
- Layer half the tortilla strips.
- Spread 1/3 of the soup mixture on top of the tortillas.
- Sprinkle on half the cheese.
- Repeat layers of tortilla strips and soup mix and end with cheese.
- Baked at 350°F for 1 hour.