1/3 tablespoon flour (all purpose)
2 tablespoons water
1 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
1 cup chicken, cooked and diced
1/4 salt (1/4 teaspoon, optional)
1 dash black pepper
1. Mix 2 tablespoons flour and water in a pan until smooth.
2. Slowly stir in broth.
3. Cook over medium heat until thickened.
4. Add chicken, salt (optional) and pepper.
5. Combine 1/3 cup flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Stir in milk until dough forms.
6. Drop dumpling dough from a Tablespoon onto gently boiling chicken mixture, making 4 dumplings.
7. Cover pan tightly and cook slowly for 15 minutes without lifting the lid.