1 Serving Better Baking Mix
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/3 cup water
1/2 cup tomato sauce
2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
1/2 teaspoon oregano (or Italian herb mix)
1 cup mozzarella cheese, part-skim grated
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a 12 x 15 inch or larger baking sheet, or 12-inch pizza pan.
2. Measure mix into a bowl. Add oil and water. Stir to form soft dough.
3. Transfer dough onto baking sheet. Sprinkle with flour. Dip fingers in flour and pat dough into a circle about 11-12 inches across.
4. Spread pizza crust with tomato sauce. Leave about 1/2 inch around edge with no sauce.
5. Sprinkle with onion, seasoning and cheese
6. Bake 10-12 minutes until edges are brown and cheese is melted and starting to brown.
7. Refrigerate any leftovers within 2 hours.
Use leftover tomato sauce from a can within 5 days, or freeze to use later.