1 cup yogurt, low-fat plain
4 ounces cream cheese, low-fat (softened)
1 cup cucumber (seeded and diced)
1 clove garlic (chopped small)
salt and lemon pepper, to taste (optional)
1. Stir yogurt and cream cheese until smooth.
2. Rinse the cucumber under running water.
3. Slice the cucumber in half the long way and run a spoon down the middle to remove the seeds.
4. Chop the cucumber into small pieces.
5. Stir the cucumber, chopped garlic and seasonings into the yogurt mixture.
To quickly soften cream cheese, microwave for approximately 20 seconds.