1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup margarine, tub-style
1 1/2 cups square, whole-grain corn cereal
1 1/2 cups square, whole-grain rice cereal
1 1/2 cups square, whole-grain wheat cereal
1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
1. In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
2. In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds, or until melted.
3. Stir in cereals until evenly coated. Microwave uncovered 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
4. Sprinkle half of the sugar mixture evenly over cereals; stir. Sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture; stir.
5. Microwave uncovered 1 minute.
6. Stir in raisins or dried cranberries. Spread on paper towels to cool.