2 packages sugar-free chocolate pudding (1.3 oz each, instant or cook and serve type)
3 1/2 cups skim milk
1/4 cup peanut butter
13 1/2 graham cracker rectangle (break into 27 2-1/2 inch squares)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Mix pudding according to package directions, except use 3-1/2 cups milk. Beat in peanut butter.
- Line a 9″x13″ pan with half the graham cracker squares. Three squares will have to be cut in half to line the pan.
- Spread pudding mixture over graham crackers. Top with remaining crackers.
- Freeze for four hours.
- Cut into squares and remove from pan.
- Store in a plastic bag in the freezer.