8 ounces fettuccine noodles
1 cup broccoli, fresh or frozen
16 ounces chicken breast, boneless
2 tablespoons butter
1/8 Basic Soup and Sauce Mix (1/3 cup dry recipe)
1 1/4 cups water
1/2 cup milk, non-fat
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
pepper (1/4 teaspoon, optional)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Add broccoli for the last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain.
- Heat butter in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
- Combine sauce mix and water in saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook until thick. Add milk, cheese, pepper and fettuccine mixture and heat through.
- Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
Recipe for Basic Sauce Mix. 1 serving = 1/3 cup.
Learn more about: