2 pounds beef round roast (1-inch thick)
1/4 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 carrot (chopped)
1/4 cup onion (chopped)
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 can tomato sauce (8 ounces)
1/2 cup American cheese, shredded
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Cut the beef roast into 4 pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour and salt.
- Dip each piece of meat into the mix of flour and salt. Coat it on all sides with the mix.
- Put the meat in the crock pot.
- Add the chopped carrots and onion.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, OR on high for 4-5 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the cheese on top.