1 cup low fat cheddar cheese (shredded)
1 cup broccoli (chopped)
3 cups brown rice (cooked)
1/2 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
1/4 cup onion (chopped)
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 eggs (beaten)
1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
nonstick cooking spray
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a 9×9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the brown rice, cheese, onion, broccoli, parsley, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, Worcestershire sauce, and evaporated milk. Pour over rice mixture. Mix well.
- Pour into the 9×9-inch baking dish.
- Bake until just firm, about 35 to 40 minutes. Cut into squares to serve.