1 cantaloupe (ripe)
2 1/2 cups orange juice (cold)
2 tablespoons sugar (granulated)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Cut melon in half. Scoop out seeds, remove rind and discard. Cut melon into 1-inch cubes.
- In blender or food processor, blend melon cubes with 1/2 cup orange juice until smooth.
- Pour puree into pitcher and stir in the remaining orange juice and the sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into glasses filled with crushed ice.
For a new twist, try other melons or strawberries in place of the cantaloupe.
Learn more about: