Tuna with mayo is tasty, but here’s a fresh idea with apples, pickles, and celery. If you like big flavor, this is for you!
Sharp knife (adult needed)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup minced celery
- 1 apple
- 2 teaspoons relish or chopped pickles
- 2 7-ounce cans tuna in water
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard
Put the tuna in a small bowl and break up the clumps with the fork.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate at least one hour to let the flavors mingle. You may store refrigerated up to 3 days.