4 cups pinto beans (cooked, or 2-15 ounce low sodium cans)
1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese (reduced-fat)
1 tablespoon chili powder
8 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- Place beans in a large bowl and mash coarsely with a fork or potato masher; stir in chili powder.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel. Microwave on high for 45 seconds, or until tortillas are soft and warm.
- Divide bean mixture among tortillas and spread down center of tortilla. Sprinkle cheese on bean mixture.
- Roll tortillas to enclose mixture.
- Spray a 9″x13″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray
- Place enchiladas, seam side down, into baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve warm with salsa.