2 cups papaya chunks (fresh or frozen)
2 bananas (overripe, sliced)
1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
1 cup ice cubes
- Put all the ingredients in the blender.
- Put the lid on tightly. Turn the blender to a medium setting and blend until the ice is chopped and the mixture is smooth, about 1 minute.
- Serve right away or cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours.
– One cup of low-fat milk, soy, rice, almond or coconut milk can be used instead of yogurt.
– Strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries can be used in addition to or instead of papaya.