- ½ cup low-fat granola
- 3 medium bananas
- ½ cup applesauce, unsweetened
- ½ cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- Large zip-top plastic bag
- Measuring cups
- In a large zip-top plastic bag, add granola. Squeeze any air out of bag and seal. Lightly crush granola using a can or the bottom of a measuring cup.
- Peel bananas. Use your fingers to break them up into the bag of crushed granola.
- Add applesauce and yogurt to banana mixture in bag.
- Press out any extra air before sealing bag again.
- Use your fingers to squish and mash ingredients together until well blended.
- Chill pudding inside sealed bag in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Make your own Homemade Granola!