3 bananas (ripe)
1/3 cup margarine (or butter)
2 cups quick-cooking oats (uncooked)
1/4 cup skim milk
1/2 cup raisins
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the margarine in a small saucepan. Melt it on low heat.
3. Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix really well.
4. Let the mix stand for about 5 minutes, until the oats are wet.
5. Lightly grease the cookie sheet.
6. For each cookie, spoon out about 1 tablespoon of dough and drop it onto the greased cookie sheet.
7. Bake the cookies for 15 to 20 minutes.
8. Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for about 1 minute.
9. Move the cookies to wire racks or a towel. Let them cool completely.
Learn more about: