2 wheat tortillas (8″ diameter)
1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon dried basil
2 tablespoons chopped onion
2 canned pear halves (sliced thin)
2 teaspoons olive oil
- Sprinkle cheese, onion, and dried basil on half of each tortilla.
- Place pear slices on top of other ingredients in each tortilla.
- Brush each side of folded tortillas with olive oil.
- Heat each folded tortilla in a non-stick skillet until cheese melts, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Cut quesadilla into four pieces and serve immediately.