1 1/2 cups 1 % milk
1/3 cup sugar (granulated)
1 cup peanut butter
1 3/4 cups flour (all purpose)
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease or spray with non-stick spray, a loaf pan.
- In large bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, sugar and peanut butter. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix only enough to moisten all ingredients.
- Pour into prepared pan. (Pan will be half full). Bake for 1 hour.