12 ounces sirloin or other boneless steak (about 3/4-inch thick)
3 cups sliced cremini mushrooms
1 tablespoon no-salt fiesta lime seasoning (divided)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup green bell pepper slices
1 medium red bell pepper (sliced into strips)
1 medium yellow bell pepper (sliced into strips)
8 whole-wheat tortillas (6-inch)
1 medium tomato (diced)
2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
4 tablespoons non-fat sour cream
- Slice beef across the grain into 1/4-inch strips. Place in a medium bowl with 1/2 tbsp fiesta lime seasoning; toss to coat.
- Place mushrooms, peppers, and onion and remaining fiesta lime seasoning in a large bowl; toss to coat.
- Heat oil in large, non-stick skillet. Add beef strips; cook about 3-4 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Place coated vegetables in skillet and sauté until vegetables are slightly tender, about 5-8 minutes.
- Add beef back to skillet and sauté mixture 1-2 more minutes.
- Assemble fajitas by dividing beef-vegetable mixture evenly on each tortilla, top with remaining ingredients and roll up.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with a glass of non-fat milk and side of mango chunks.