1/8 cup chocolate chips (or 2 Tablespoons semi-sweet chips)
2 bananas (large, peeled and cut into quarters)
8 strawberries (large)
1/4 cup peanuts (chopped, unsalted)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl. Heat on high for 10 seconds and stir. Repeat until chocolate is melted, about 30 seconds.
- Place fruit on a small tray covered with a piece of waxed paper. Use a spoon to drizzle the melted chocolate on top of the fruit.
- Sprinkle the fruit with chopped nuts.
- Cover the fruit and place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes or until the chocolate hardens. Serve chilled.