1 cup broccoli (cooked chopped)
4 English muffins
1 cup pizza sauce (or spaghetti sauce)
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, part skim
1/4 cup carrot (4 Tablespoons, shredded)
1/3 tablespoon Parmesan cheese (1 teaspoon, grated)
1. Cut the broccoli to make 1 cup of chopped broccoli.
2. Put the broccoli in a saucepan with water. Cook on medium until tender.
3. Drain the water from the saucepan. Let the broccoli cool.
4. Cut 4 English muffins in half. Toast the 8 muffin halves.
5. Shred the mozzarella cheese to make ½ cup of shredded cheese.
6. Peel and shred the carrots to make 3 tablespoons shredded carrots.
7. Spoon 2 tablespoons pizza sauce over each English muffin half.
8. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese on top of each half.
9. Put 2 tablespoons broccoli and 1 teaspoon shredded carrots on top of each half.
10. Sprinkle each half with 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese.
11. Toast in the toaster oven for 2 minutes, until the cheese melts.
Try making these pizzas with whole wheat muffins.