1 chicken (fryer, cut into pieces, skin and fat removed)
5 cups water
4 tablespoons chili powder
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon cocoa
10 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup water
1 tablespoon peanut butter (creamy)
1/4 cup water
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place chicken in a large pot with the 1/4 cup of water. Cover and simmer until tender, about 45 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix chili powder, oregano, cocoa, flour (1/2 cup plus 2 Tablespoons), pepper, and garlic powder along with 1 cup of water.
- Add mixture from step 2 to chicken in pot, mix well.
- Add peanut butter and 5 cups of water to chicken in pot; mix well.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Stir and serve immediately.