1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup chopped onion
2 green peppers, medium (chopped)
1 small head cabbage (chopped)
2 cloves garlic (chopped, or 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder)
2 tablespoons soy sauce, low-sodium
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Wash green peppers and cabbage before chopping.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add onions, peppers, cabbage, and garlic to skillet and cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
- Add soy sauce and stir until sauce boils.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
2 cloves garlic and 2 Tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce used in nutrition analysis.
Learn more about: