Kids and adults can create their own combinations of the ingredients for a fun and healthy snack activity.
- 1 celery stalk (Cut into 3 pieces)
- Apple slices
- carrot, raw, sliced into 3″ pieces
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, low fat
- 1 tablespoon raisins (regular or golden)
- unsweetened whole-grain cereal
- peanuts, chopped
1. Choose one “log” option, top with a spread and sprinkle with a “bug.”
Recipe cost and nutrient analysis are based on using celery, low-fat cream cheese, and raisins.
Learn more about: