1 ounce angel food cake mix (3 tablespoons)
1/8 cup yogurt, low-fat vanilla (2 Tablespoons)
3 cups raspberries (about 3 )
2 strawberries, sliced
1 1/2 tablespoons lite whipped topping (can use 1-2 Tablespoons)
- Scoop 3 Tablespoons of angel food cake mix into a microwave-safe cup or mug.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of vanilla yogurt and stir.
- Place in the center of the microwave oven and microwave for 1 minute.
- Take out of microwave and let cool for 1 minute.
- Using a knife, cut around the sides of the cup to loosen the cake and “dump” it on a plate.
- Dole 1 Tablespoon of whipped topping on top of the cake.
- Sprinkle raspberries around the angel cake and add sliced strawberries to top.
Learn more about: